Our growing and well-respected Certified Public Accounting Firm is currently seeking a Staff Accountant for our office located in Upland, California. If you are passionate about Accounting, and you are seeking a boost in both your professional and personal growth, consider joining the Langwasser & Company, Certified Public Accounting Team.
- Complete and accurate preparation of Individual, Corporate, S-Corp, LLC/LLP Partnership, Estate and Trust Tax Returns;
- Payroll and Sales Tax Return Preparation;
- Bookkeeping and write-up services;
- Prepares Financial Statements, Compilations, Reviews and Audits for various types of clients;
- Tax planning and audit support;
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited university is required.
- Previous experience is a plus, but recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word).
- QuickBooks and Lacerte Tax Preparation software experience considered a plus.
- Quick learner who has a strong attention to detail, with a focus on accuracy.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments and projects.
- Ability to work extended hours during busy periods and quarter end closes.
- Must be able to work independently following a brief period of specific technical training.
- Excellent Communication and Grammar Skills in English is a must.
Langwasser & Company, Certified Public Accountants offers a competitive health and 401k plan as well as paid time off. For more information about our Company, please visit us at www.langwasser.com.
Please submit your resume and including a salary history by e-mail at HR@Langwasser.com.