CPA Firm Administrative Assistant
Our growing and well-respected Certified Public Accounting Firm is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our office located in Upland, California. If you are passionate about Excellent Quality and Customer Service, consider joining the Langwasser & Company, Certified Public Accounting Team.
- Provide excellent administrative support to our very fast-paced CPA firm.
- Ability to work overtime and extended hours (including Saturday) during busy periods, tax season and quarter end closes;
- Answer multi-line telephones in a professional and timely manner. Applicant must be able to think fast on their feet, politely screen out solicitors and provide excellent customer service to clients;
- Maintain office calendars and assist with email;
- Computer skills are a must. You will be creating Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for managers to track write-up, tax and other services;
- Assemble client tax returns and financial statements. Pay attention to specific assembly requirements and assorted needs of each client;
- Track and E-file tax returns using Lacerte tax software. Prepare paper filing copies when applicable. Package completed tax returns and financial statements for presentation to clients;
- Perform a variety of writing tasks, prepare labels and create index tabs for financials, reports, binders, etc. using Microsoft Word;
- Scan and save documents as needed prior to destruction. Assist with the elimination of off-site storage;
- Communication with clients regarding informational needs of production staff members and assistance in e-signing of necessary forms;
- May assist with accounts receivable, billings, collections, reconciliations, etc. including assisting clients with billing history, accepting payments from customers in the form of checks, credit cards and cash, running payment through credit card machine and providing receipt of payment;
- Interface with executive team and clients on key projects and initiatives;
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications;
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Strong English communication, oral and written (ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners);
- Detail-oriented execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and processes;
- Strong technical and computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, etc. a must. Lacerte and QuickBooks skills are a plus;
- Maintain professional presence and great front facing skills.
- Position requires sitting at a desk for extended periods to perform many computer related duties as well as standing for extended periods to perform scanning, copying or assembly duties.
- Bending, stooping and light lifting are required for general tasks such as loading the refrigerator, organizing office supplies, moving boxes holding client files or records, etc.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
Langwasser & Company, Certified Public Accountants offers a competitive salary and benefit packages and a positive, fun and team-oriented work environment. For more information about our Company, please visit us at www.langwasser.com.
Please submit your resume and including a salary history by e-mail at HR@Langwasser.com.