Our growing and well-respected Certified Public Accounting Firm is currently seeking a Payroll and Specialized Tax Accountant for our office located in Upland, California. If you are passionate about Excellent Quality and Customer Services, consider joining the Langwasser & Company, Certified Public Accounting Team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Payroll processing for various types of clients and industries.
- Payroll Tax Return preparation and Tax Authority analysis and correspondence.
- Multi-state Sales Tax Return preparation.
- 571-L Business Property Statement Preparation.
- Bookkeeping and Compilation engagements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word, Adobe, etc.).
- 2-5 years QuickBooks and ADP payroll processing experience.
- Exposure to Lacerte Tax Preparation and CFS software required.
- Strong Human Resources background, including both Federal and California pay and labor laws applicable to small businesses.
- High School Diploma Required. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is a plus.
- Ability to work extended hours during tax season and quarter end closes.
- Excellent communication, grammar and written communication skills in English.
- Detail-oriented execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Capable of working under limited guidance, and comfortable making solid judgment calls autonomously.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments and projects, work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently following a brief period of specific technical training.
Langwasser & Company, Certified Public Accountants offers a competitive salary and benefit packages and a positive, fun and team-oriented work environment. For more information about our Company, please visit us at www.langwasser.com.
Please submit your resume, including a salary history, by e-mail to: HR@langwasser.com.