Our growing and well-respected Certified Public Accounting Firm is currently seeking a Enrolled Agent for our office located in Upland, California. If you are passionate about Accounting, and you are seeking a boost in both your professional and personal growth, consider joining the Langwasser & Company, Certified Public Accounting Team.
- Review electronically submitted or mail in tax documents, and organize them per company procedures;
- Prepare complete and accurate Individual, Partnership and S Corporation tax returns;
- Provide IRS and FTB notice correspondance and audit support;
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enrolled Agent Credential is preferred, but CTEC (California Tax Education Council) registered tax preparer (CRTP) registrants are encouraged to apply;
- Previous experience in accounting, finance or bookkeeping is a plus;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word);
- QuickBooks and Lacerte Tax Preparation software experience considered a plus;
- Quick learner who has a strong attention to detail, with a focus on accuracy;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments and projects;
- Ability to work seasonal work schedule (January – April, September/October and for special assignments) with extended hours (10+ hour days and 6 hours on Saturday);
- Must be able to work independently following a brief period of specific technical training;
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements;
- Excellent Communication and Grammar Skills in English is a must.
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
Please submit your resume and including a salary history by e-mail at